summer outfits for photoshoot 50+ best outfits
At a local investor meeting that recently raised the question, "Should we use a sign in the yard, even if we are only planning to wholesale the property?
I have a very strong opinion about yard signs.
Yes - you should use a sign at any time.
1. A sign in the yard is probably the best marketing tool you can use. We have an extension that we distribute to sellers who give us permission to start marketing as soon as we have the signed contract. By signing the extension, they give us permission to put a lock box on the door and a sign in the yard, as well as show the property at predetermined times. Of course, they do not always sign, and when they do not & # 39; we do not respect it. However, when they sign, we are hoping for it.
2. Since the neighbors see our signs, they often call to say "can you also buy my house?" or "I have someone who is interested in buying this house from you" (a friend, family member, co-worker). Signs often provide instant feedback.
3. When we do a rehabilitation, we immediately put a sign in the yard with a "Coming Soon" rider. Neighbors are happy to know that the house is being renovated and often have a buyer. In addition, people who drive nearby do so because they have an interest in the area or work nearby. A sign in the yard is perhaps the only way they know your house is for sale.
4. A sign protects your property. Neighbors call when they see something suspicious going on: "lights have been left on your house", "water is running out of your house" (yes, we got this call ..), "a tree fell on your house", etc. Of course it's not always bad news, but you get the idea.
5. Signs that go up and come back down again - because your property is selling fast - attracts those who are considering selling their own home.
6. In addition, for years I have said that the only way we rent real estate is by signs in the yard. Don't underestimate the cheap way to get your name and number out to the public.
There is a further impact if you have more than one logout in one area at a time. Just as realtors become known in an area, you can too! Characters play a big role in that recognition.
Do you put out signs? You should.
Signs, signs, everywhere a sign !!!
** Page Note - The above photo was taken last week on a property that we repeated. About 5 days before we completed the property, we accepted a full price offer on it because the buyer wanted something in this area and did not want to miss it. Thank goodness for this sign!